Does Your Vehicle Qualify for Recreational Insurance?

Certain types of vehicles fall under the category of needing recreational insurance. If you wonder whether your vehicle requires this, it’s a good idea to do your research or talk to an agent like those at ALLConnecticut Insurance for your recreational insurance needs in and around West Hartford, CT.


Of course, RVs are covered under recreational insurance. However, there is a wider range of this type of automobile that would require such insurance. This includes Class A Motorhomes (known as motor coaches), Class B Motorhomes (known as camper vans), and Class C Motorhomes (known as campers or camper vans). Talk to an expert to help you figure out the specifics of each line of coverage that’s available.

Travel Trailers

Under this category is a wide range of trailers. If you have a toy hauler, pop-up camper, cargo trailer, mounted truck camper, horse trailer, or fifth-wheel trailer, you’ll want to seek recreational insurance coverage.


Though motorcycles would normally be under their individual category of insurance, they can be treated the same as off-road if they’re not being used on roadways. This category includes motocross bikes, dirt bikes, ATVs, dune buggies, golf carts, snowmobiles, and mopeds. Before you use one of these, learn what policy coverage you’ll need to cover losses or damage along with anything involving another vehicle or person who is not on the policy.

Insurance to Meet Your Needs

Considering all of the little details that are difficult to keep track of it’s a good idea to work with an insurance agent who will sit with you and personalize your recreational insurance policy. If you have any questions or would like to get a quote, contact ALLConnecticut Insurance of the West Hartford, CT area.