Business owners in West Hartford, CT who are involved in the outdoor recreation industry require special insurance coverage. Whether you rent sports equipment to tourists or provide guide services, your current insurance plan may not offer all of the protection you need. ALLConnecticut Insurance carries a variety of business policies, including outdoor and recreation coverage for adventure-based businesses. What can these policies do for you that traditional liability coverage can’t?
- Operate an ATV rental service? You may be liable for injury or damage caused by your rental equipment, even if you aren’t there when the accident occurs. Outdoor and recreation coverage, in addition to your commercial auto insurance package, ensures that you have the funds to cover any possible financial liabilities.
- Gun ranges are a popular pastime for families and active individuals. Protect your interests from accidents or malicious intent with an active outdoor and recreation insurance policy. Your policy will also cover your food courts, indoor activity areas, and instructors.
- The areas around West Hartford, CT are perfect for fishing, hunting, and other game-related sports. Get your guide service covered to ensure that any accidents don’t ruin your ability to make a living.
- Tour guides who use jeeps and other motorized vehicles to transport their clients need more than commercial auto insurance to protect their interests. An outdoor and recreation policy is the best way to protect your clients, equipment, and your own life.
- RV parks often become second homes for outdoor enthusiasts. However, some guests don’t know how to treat the property of others. When the damage goes beyond what your other insurance policies can cover, your outdoor and recreation coverage can help pay for repairs.
Contact ALLConnecticut Insurance for more information on protecting your adventure-based business with outdoor and recreation coverage.